Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When asked how my night was...well it was awesome

My night...well it was kind of crazy. First I was going to pool n' patio to buy a new cap and goggles when Heather called - she found my goggles at Olympus. So i met her at the pool...turns out there's no cap and the goggles were mine, but were all scratched and torn up. I wore them anyway. But then I didn't have a towel...or a sweatshirt - since it was a little chilly and I had only a skimpy shirt (very risque - that's why I wear it after swimming). Anyway - so we run to albertsons and I buy the last towel and this long sleeve shirt thing. then when I'm done swimming, I realize I don't have a comb (so I look like a snarly mophead) and I don't have flipflops - so now I'm in exercise pants, a shirt and heels. Very sexy - especially with my super sexy hair. LOL - I also forgot shampoo, conditioner and soap. Yep - that's how it went for me. So I get home and then life got really exciting - I tried to clean my computer off - it's running slow - and that didn't work. Then I tried to watch veronica mars. But it takes 3 hours to download one show. So that didn't work. I started watching fringe, but it was boring. So then I did some laundry and cleaned up a bit. Then my parents came over, we chatted, I re-learned how to knit (I was not awesome like I was in my knitting dream I had in Seattle) and then I stayed up way too late knitting so I wouldn't forget how.

All in all my night was about what was to be expected from a social recluse loner with a serious scatter brain issue. HA!

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

That sounds totally awesome, with a lot of sexiness mixed in there. You really should try to be less of a temptress, it's not fair to mankind.

tami said...

You make even a "bad" day sound funny!!