Monday, November 16, 2009

Tea Time!



Bet you never thought you'd hear me say that right? Wrong! I was able to go to a fabulous tea party with Carol, Katie, Emily, Melissa, Savannah and Donna. It was really fun. And yes - our tea pot was filled with Hot chocolate rather than tea.

The girls and I all dressed up and ready to go

Emily and Savannah all dressed up for christmas tea

Melissa and Savannah with the beautiful tea table - there was a lot of yummy sandwiches and the desserts were divine



Yes - it really says 13 1/2 street. And it really was a 1/2 street...it only went partway down the block and then...it just disappeared...

2 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Hey kimi this is Shayla, found your blog through mels, hope you don't mind if I add ya to mine!

tami said...

Hey Sweetheart!
What a fun time! I want to go to a real tea party! It looks like such fun.