Friday, November 19, 2010

Pics of the Kids

I am not a good blogger these days- I blame it on my computer b/c it's so slow and doesn't like to upload pictures right now. But dad and mom took some dang cute photos of some of the kids, so for documentation's sake, I'm uploading the ones they took. I LOVE these pics.

Isabella

Braxton

Robert

Cayden (LOVE this kid's smile)

Emily

Natalina-bina

Emmy and Kayla in Alabama

Emily playing in Alabama

Another cute one of Isabella - what a sweetie



Hopefully I'll have some other fun new ones soon.

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

These aren't all the nephews and nieces are they? Is there one missing? That first pic of Isabella looks like a painting. Those are great pics! It's fun being an aunt when nephews and nieces are so cute. :)

Kimi said...

That's interesting you noticed. I'm missing Savannah. The only reason I have Mikayla is b/c my parents are in Alabama right now and my dad took that pic and loaded it to Shutterfly. I have lots of pics of Savannah - just not currently on me!

tami said...

I'm so glad you blog...it's a great way for me to view pics of our cuties!