Sunday, September 6, 2009

OH....MY....GOSH


Emily said it best on a text right after BYU won it's biggest game in recent history against Oklahoma. I know that I wasn't even sure I wanted to watch the potential massacre. I'm very glad I stayed home to watch the game on Rick's big screen (just to get the full effect). The tension was massive and the atmosphere was electric as the final minutes were counted down. Halls final drive to take time off the clock and throw for a touchdown were some of the happiest moments of the game. YAY!!! I was so excited for football season to start, but the thought of this game marred my happiness. I was a bad bad fan, but i promise to have more faith in my team from here on out. That is my pledge. WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

As we were watching the game I asked Curtis how far Dallas is from Austin, and he said..."Oh, I'm SURE Kim is at this game!" But then I reminded him you had a visitor! I'm glad you got to see it on a big screen t.v. though. :) Curtis was pretty thrilled too...he really does love BYU. :P

Elmer said...

I told you we'd be ok...I had a good feeling about it. :) But I still didn't really believe until the final seconds ticked away. COUGARS WIN! COUGARS WIN!!

tami said...

What an AWESOME Victory!!!
After the touchdown that put them ahead there was 3:03 still on the clock---the longest 3 minutes EVER, but they came out on top--YEA! Go COUGARS!