Friday, August 28, 2009

Goooooo COUGARS!!

Football season is ALMOST HERE!! Despite the fact that I am living in Texas and will miss most of my games (cry), I have decided to start the love-fest early. Facebook had a photo contest of Awesome Cougar Fans, and I wanted to share some of my favorites.

My #1 Vote (obviously)


What I will do if I have twins (SO CUTE!!!)


Remembering good times in Seattle when we pulled out the win:


And of course - the coolest moment of the trip when we "met" Harvey Unga and made him do a photo op:


I don't know if we'll win much or lose much this season. I do know that it will be different from any other season because I won't be in the heart of Cougar Town. But maybe...just maybe...we'll surprise even ourselves. We could beat OK...we could beat Florida State...I could get a job, come home and be there when we smash the Utes. Yeah...Dreams do come true!

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Twins would be fun! Apparently some people take the medicine that I'm taking, (clomid), unperscribed, just for that reason! Ha ha, if your body works normally, it increases your odds of having twins by 15%. You can order it from Canada if you want...

That way you can double up the Cougar fun!

Elmer said...

Just one more week! Go Cougs!