Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A weekend of total Cuteness!


So home was fun...almost too much b/c I hardly had time to do much of anything except everything I did, but not the stuff that I didn't do which means I got almost nothing done because I was too busy doing everything. Um. Did that make sense?

Oh - and somewhere in the middle of that I misplaced my camera. I found it again, thank goodness. But I don't have that many pics. So I'll just share what I have because I have lots of the kids - especially little Cayden who is Cuteness Personified!

Braxton drinking from the Lion's mouth - eeeek!

Robert, Brax and Emily

Savannah and Emmy with the ball of water

Stealing Kimi's hat was, apparently, hilarious!

Baby Giraffe

Baby Cayden (cuter than the giraffe I think)


After the zoo we decided to do a little 4wheeling. This is Emily and I up at the top of our trail...


The trail we climbed

Savannah and Emily did so well! They are going to be crazy little 4-wheelin' kids once they can drive...

Robert absolutely loved going with Grandpa. I don't think he enjoyed riding with me as much because he holds on to my arms so awkwardly that I could barely steer!

Brax did not have as much fun. Apparently he'd rather be knee boarding (no - no pics...I was driving the boat) instead of 4-wheeling!


After that - I lost my camera for a bit. But I had a nice temple trip (followed by a trip to Farr's) with Angee on Friday. Later my friends and I all got together for a trip up the canyon to Ruth's diner. It was awesome! Saturday we went boating...I wish I had pics but sorry - not yet. Maybe I can steal dad's! We'll see.

Sunday, after the temple dedication, I had to say goodbye. Braxton was such a sweetie.



And Cayden really wanted to go home with me - so he jumped in my backpack. I swear that's what happened! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

1 comment:

tami said...

Wow! Another busy,busy weekend-- Fast but Fun! It really was fun to have you home again--We miss you (and Savannah)!

You are definitely right--Cayden
IS cuter than the baby giraffe!