Friday, August 28, 2009

Crackin' me up

I just need to share some awesome entries from Cake Wrecks. If you aren't checking this blog daily, you are missing out. But here are examples of some of the Brain-missing cakes that come out of professional bakeries that were just making me go, "huh?"

First up - Triangle man. I know this is a cookie - but WHY is he a triangle? I can't figure it out. So if you have an idea, please share.


This just looks like a kid got ahold of the icing. And this was a professionally made cake. I couldn't buy it - I wouldn't buy it.


last but not least - the very sad bunny cake. This is how I've always wanted to celebrate Easter!


See what I mean? if you are not checking cake wrecks every day, you too might become a victim!

1 comment:

tami said...

This is one of the funniest things I have EVER seen! Thanks for the info about it!