Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Boys in High Heels


I went to my friend Lisa's house on Saturday. She makes cards and invitations that are personalized, creative and beautiful. If anyone needs her services, just let me know. Anyway, I needed some help with some relief society invitations so I spent the afternoon there. While we sat around talking, Lincoln, her 20 month old little boy, decided that my 4 inch wedge heels were something that would be fun to try on.

I was a little concerned he'd sprain an ankle, but his little feet barely went past the toe of the shoe, so no problems there!

The invites turned out really nice too!

3 comments:

Elmer said...

I don't know what it is with little boys and high heels. Caden casually asked Mal the other day if he could wear her shoes. He went in her closet and came out with her heels also. He refused to take them off. haha And i love the invitations!

Kelly said...

That's funny. I would love to see those little guys walk around in them.

tami said...

The little guy is adorable!! (your shoes are cute too).

I love the invitations--you (and Lisa) are so creative and talented :)