Friday, July 31, 2009

Hamburgers and French Fries


So this post is mostly for mom- so here are the pics! When I saw these I just HAD to try them. Luckily Katie was very obliging to have a birthday at just the right time! So I made a bunch for her and her friends, and despite a few flaws, I think they turned out pretty dang cute! (update: these are cupcake/brownie/cookie treats...and don't think that if you make them you can stop yourself from snacking along the way - believe me I tried but to no avail!)



My favorite part is that we served them in the 50's diner! It SO fits the hamburger and fries theme! LOVE it!



Very Tasty! Actually a little too tasty.

10 comments:

Melody and Lance said...

Is that cake?? I want details. How did you make them, how hard was it and how long did all that take you?

Melody and Lance said...

ok, Mist just figured it out... are those cupcakes? what an awesome idea!! Love it!!

tami said...

Oh, Kimbie--They are just CUTE!!

I'm not crazy about hamburglers and fries, but I'd eat those in a second!!

I want some for MY birthday-ok?!?

You talented kid!

Kimi said...

Mel - aren't they the cutest? it's a cupcake, brownie and sugar cookies. Total sugar rush, but SO worth it!

Unknown said...

Kimi Dear,
Your little cupcake hamburgers and cookie fries look so good (and so professional). They are amazing. Your pictures are excellent as well. What a blessing it is for the Calls to have you in their home.
Love,
Dad

Marissa Marie said...

Those look great! I just showed the pics to Curtis and he thought so too. :)

Elmer said...

They turned out great! I'm so impressed. :)

Kelly said...

Did you save me one?

Unknown said...

Hey Kimi!
Savannah and I just told Emily about these and showed them to her and she LOVES them!
She said "They look GOOD!"

Maybe sometime we'll have to do some here!

Rustin & Kelsi said...

Wow!!! I didn't think those looked like quite normal hamburgers at first glance. You are so fun and talented! I'll have to try making those one day.