Wednesday, July 29, 2009



http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

So I'm not sure how kosher this is, sharing other blogs. But I'm a not-for-profit organization (although if you wanted to give me money for reading my blog I definitely wouldn't object). But I have to share. This website is, I think, my new favorite in the whole world (besides Twitter during the Tour). If you scroll to the bottom right, my favorite place to start is "Literal LOL's"...then just go from there. It's awesome, I swear and you'll laugh until the water you're drinking starts coming out your nose...um...no, not ME! I wouldn't do that! Someone else woiuld do that. Everyone else! You will!

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Ha, glad you like it! I think this lady welcomes the publicity...

Kimi said...

Ah yes - I should have left a thank you to you as well for passing the good news along!

tami said...

FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!