Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My...I guess you call it a house...


So you all know that I have craziness in my life right now. One big part of that is the place I'm living. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a job in these troubled times. But one of the big obstacles to my coming here to Texas was the fact that I have a mortgage in Utah and I'm not really in a place where I can sell right now. So luckily, my boss happens to have a pretty large place with no less than 2 full apartments within his home. Many of you have expressed interest in seeing this awesome house (his part, not my part...ha)

Try to get some perspective. the house was too big to get the whole thing in from close enough to see some detail...

The 5 car garage-

Floating Stair case in the front entry way-

Dome over the chandelier-

Incredible Chandelier - it's absolutely gorgeous and amazing-


The youngest - Emily with the dog Bailey. Bailey loves me...I have no idea why-


Kitchen

Basketball court - I believe it's college regulation size...it might just be highschool size...haha

Elevator...yes that's right...elevator!

Craft room - with Katie the 2nd youngest..the girls are adorable

50's Diner - booth, kitchen and everything


I am missing the sports room - which has all the animal heads, and also the theater. Neither have very great lighting and so far I haven't been able to get a picture that you can even see. I'll keep working on it. This house is huge and amazing but I'm jsut grateful to have a place to stay!

4 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

It's not bad I guess...

Elmer said...

Who lives like that?! haha Can't wait to come visit!

Rustin & Kelsi said...

Wow! Overwhelming. Does he have 13 kids and his own basketball team? Do you have to pay rent?

tami said...

WOW! Those pictures are so much better than what you sent from the phone!
And his kids are cuties! Glad he's provided a living space for you--it must've been difficult to pack one more person into such tiny quarters! :)