Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Birthday



My birthday was a pretty nice long celebration. I had a nice party that I shared with Robert at the parents...I have no pics because I had no camera with me and the parents haven't shared yet. But on my actual birthday, my friends had a nice picnic in the park. The weather worked out miraculously and it was so wonderful. The picnic featured balloons,sandwiches, the yummy cherry salad (thanks Em) and Earthquake cake (thanks Kelly) and presents (thanks EVERYONE!!).


2 comments:

tami said...

What a fun party! :) Looks like everyone was having a good time! I remember how you like to celebrate birthdays for a week or more.....
(We did lunch that day, too, remember-with Grandpa and Grandma and Natalie and Emily)

Kelly said...

what a bunch of pretty girls.