Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My little bouquet of flowers...



For those of you who didn't see my AWESOME bouquet of flowers from my old boss Rick...

I'll just fill you in. I got a call as I was headed out the door from work. The delivery person said "I'll just leave them on your porch. There is no way anyone will be able to steal these...I can barely carry them". So right away I knew it was a big bouquet of flowers. But it wasn't until I got home that I had an inkling of how massive it really was. I could barely pick it up to scoot it inside. Finally I worked up to lifting it to the kitchen table where it still sits...three weeks later. Most of the bright flowrs are gone now, but a lot of the greenery is stickin' around. It was truly a gorgeous...less bouquet, more small inside garden.


3 comments:

tami said...

They were really beautiful!! I wonder how many people ever get a bouquet of flowers that HUMONGOUS?!?

Elmer said...

The cell phone picture you sent doesn't do them justice. I had no idea they were so massive!

Marissa Marie said...

Love the bouquet! Looks like you've been busy having fun. :) Nauvoo really is cool, eh? Except when I went, it was hot and humid, but still, cool to see the sights.