Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I didn't take my camera, so the picture is from last year...right around this time! That's ok though, because neither mom or I have changed much. But I wanted to give a shout out to all the mom's, grandma's, aunts and awesome girlfriends who have helped shape me into the person I am today. Of course - I need all of you to stick around because I'm not done yet. I'm still percolating, and I'm not nearly as awesome as all of you.

Mom- you are my best friend and you have been for years. I love hanging out with you and just chatting like friends, but I also appreciate that you still take care of me just like a mom whenever I need it. I love you!

Also, I'd like to thank all those who gave me chocolate on Sunday. It was definitely a lucrative Mother's day in terms of chocolate. YUM!

1 comment:

tami said...

Thanks for the sweet words! And thanks so much for all that you did to make my day fun and relaxing! You are awesome! :)