Sunday, October 19, 2008

One more quirk

I knew I had some - it just takes me awhile to figure out. I hate to have smells on my hands. I've always been this way...lotion is the worst culprit. I love yummy smelling lotions, but after I put them on, I have to wash my hands and then re-apply my nonscented, very specific kind of lotion. In fact, I only use 1 kind and anything else drives me crazy. I reallly hate the smell of sandwich on my hand, and...well anything. The reason I thought of this was because this afternoon at a dinner party, I had one little apple slice with a little caramel. However, I must have gotten a little on my finger because the whole way home I was just going nuts because I could smell the caramel - it made me want to throw up. Even though it's not a bad smell, it grosses me out. Leather gloves, perfume, it doesn't matter. If it smells and it's on my hand, I'll go crazy until I can wash it off. There- that's pretty "quirky"!

1 comment:

Marissa Marie said...

Your background is super cute! Hey, at least your hands didn't smell like tuna fish. Or onions. Those are probably some of the worst...