Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy ???th Birthday MOM!!


So mom is (?) today - and she'll kill me - literally- if I post her age. Suffice it to say she's older than 39 and younger than 80. Now - you do the math if you really want to.

To celebrate we just did the traditional dinner, cake with "mom rocks" written on it...a moose nativity, advent calendars, a little destroying of the play room, an overrun home with grandkids and semi-grandkids (that would be my all my cousin's kids), re-decorating the tree after all the ornaments were taken off by kids, bathrooms destroyed by 2 and 3 year olds locking themselves in, a few tantrums, some make-up hugs, puppy eating people's plants, babies drinking puppy's water...did I miss anything? I think I got pictures of about half of what happened...the rest I'll just have to leave up to your imagination!

"Bama" and Braxton

Mom with Natalie and Emily - no clue where they are looking...but not at the camera!

Moose Nativity from Grandma who found it in yellowstone.

Braxton searching for the ornaments he most wants to take off the tree!

Life is just terrible when you're 1!!

Ok - if you'll take my picture - I'll be happy!

Isabella with Great-grandma and Great-grandpa!

Advent calendars

Jenn and Andrew

Yeah...they knew they were in trouble!

Entertaining the masses!

3 comments:

tami said...

What a fun way to savor birthday memories! Thanks for the cute blog and all the fun fotos!!

tami said...

This is really Kimi's dad. Tomorrow I will get my gmail password (it's at work) and I will use my own account. I just want to say that "Those were some nice pictures kiddo." Of course, I took some of them. But your camera did pretty good for being such an old camera:) Your were a great blessing to our family today, dear. Thanks for all you did to make this a special day for your mom. Love Dad

Elmer said...

Too funny! Yep, sounds like just your typical family get-together. haha